Alexis Kokolis, CFA
Alexis joined Axiom in 2015 and covers the consumer sector as a Research Analyst. Prior to joining Axiom, Alexis was a buy-side analyst at Fayez Sarofim & Co and Alpine Woods Capital Investors. She was also a Senior Associate at Alvarez & Marsal, specializing in financial valuation disputes and forensic analysis. Alexis holds a B.B.A., Finance and B.A. Plan II Honors from the University of Texas at Austin, where she graduated Phi Beta Kappa and with University Honors and Plan II Special Honors. She received her M.B.A. from Columbia Business School, where she was a Heilbrunn Fellowship recipient. Alexis is originally from Houston and enjoys traveling, reading, and spending time with her family and friends. In her free time, Alexis volunteers to socialize service dogs in-training with Puppies Behind Bars, a program that trains prison inmates to raise service dogs for wounded war veterans and first responders.
- Research Analyst, Axiom Investors, 2015-Present
- Equity Research Analyst, Alpine Woods Capital Investors, 2012-2015
- Analyst, Fayez Sarofim & Co., 2008-2010
- Senior Associate, Alvarez & Marsal, 2005-2008
- M.B.A., Columbia Business School, Columbia University
- B.B.A., Finance and B.A., Plan II Honors, University of Texas at Austin